ORPC Young Adults Ministry

To nurture young adults in their faith, spur them towards Christ-centered living, and to encourage them to care for one another.



       

 

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Christianity Today's Top Ten Most Redeeming Movies in 2008

"So, what's a "redeeming" film? The definition varies, but for our list below, we mean movies that include stories of redemption—sometimes blatantly, sometimes less so. Several of them literally have a character that represents a redeemer; all of them have characters who experience redemption to some degree—some quite clearly, some more subtly. Some are "feel-good" movies that leave a smile on your face; some are a bit more uncomfortable to watch. But the redemptive element is there in all of these films."
Go to the Christianity Today website to find out the list!

Among films that I have watched in the list (I haven't watch all), I find the Dark Knight is the most redeeming. "I'm whatever Gotham needs me to be... Sometimes, truth isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded," Batman.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Contact Us
Announcements
Upcoming Events
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

ORPC Young Adults Ministry powered by Blogger. Template Design by freeblogger-templates.blogspot.com