ORPC Young Adults Ministry

To nurture young adults in their faith, spur them towards Christ-centered living, and to encourage them to care for one another.



       

 

Saturday, April 19, 2008

LATEST UPDATE!

Hi all,

I finally did something to this old problem we were facing. Why didnt I think of this earlier? Thanks Paul for his idea! I simply created a orpcyam gmail account then gave access to this email to blog on our blog and viola!! Now any YAMers can blog on orpcyam BLOG!

Yipppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Sorry peeps, I know I should have done this earlier. Anyway I did mention that anyone can blog on orpcyam blog right? So far the people that are authors in this blog are: Myself, Dawn, Louis, Zhenhao and Joshua Woo. Now as long as you have the userid and password, you can blog here!

So I am going to send an email to everyone for the userid and password.

Start your blogging today!

Cheers!
Valerie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Contact Us
Announcements
Upcoming Events
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

ORPC Young Adults Ministry powered by Blogger. Template Design by freeblogger-templates.blogspot.com